4 Tech delivers results…
- Oversight support for the systems engineering life cycle
- Leverage experience in the areas of requirements development, operations, C3I, and architecture
- Performing analyses associated with traceability, gap assessments via database management and verification and validation & test
- Advisory role in development and dispositioning requirements at the program & project level
- Develop complex, embedded systems that require knowledge of schematic design, product design, electrical architectural models and prototype testing.
- Develop and produce training materials for users based on client requirements. Materials include user’s guide, training manuals and presentations.
Program & Project Management
4 Tech defines and meets the needs of the client to take their business to the next level.
- Working with the decision maker to define the scope, cost and time-frame for the project. 4 Tech will provide ongoing support from beginning to end, and deliver the project within scope, time and cost.
- Defined task/mission objectives and identifying stakeholders
- Documentation of your business processes and system requirements will be baselined and iterations kept under configuration management control.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts when specific skill sets are required for the project.
- Develop technical and programmatic analyses, plans and other documents. As specified in the deliverables table with primary responsibility for coordination/assembly of the document.
Information Technology Services
4 Tech provides solutions…
- Provides expertise in information technology and computer consulting, business and technology services.
- Offers IT advisory services with focused recommendations for organizations on how to best use information technology to achieve business objectives.
- Specialization in areas of Python, Java, web analytics, Cyber Security, data management, infrastructure, risk management, storage and backup.
- Detailed implementation plans and processes. Including, periodic reviews for technology and infrastructure refresh with recommendations for system improvements.